Apeejay School, Nerul is one of the prominent school in Maharashtra and it works under the management of Apeejay Education Society. The school came into existence in 1986. The school has a committed and highly qualified teaching faculty which provide quality education to the students. It is affiliated to CBSE. The school had a well-stocked computerized library with more than 10,000 books and a number of newspapers, journals and magazines, well equipped computer & science laboratories. The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving.
Apeejay School, Nerul Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Procedure and EligibilityNursery
* The advertisement is published in the newspaper in the last week of November following which the forms are made available at the admission counter
* A child seeking admission to the Nursery Class in a particular year should have attained the age of 3 ½ years on the 1 st June of that year.
* Interaction with Parent and Students is generally arranged in the month of Nov / Dec.
* List of short listed candidates is displayed in the month of December/January for the session beginning from the mid of June.
Primary, Middle and Secondary
* The admissions are done in the month of June. The number of seats available and the date on which the forms will be distributed are put up on the school notice board in the month of May.
* The students have to appear for a written test and an interview with the Selection Committee.
The admission to class XI is done on the basis of merit achieved in the X Board Exams and the cut off percentage decided by the school.
WithdrawalOne calendar month’s notice in writing or one month’s tuition fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawal of the child from the school.
* New academic session begins in the middle of June each year for all the classes.
* The entire academic session is divided into two terms.
* First term is completed in the month of Oct / Nov followed by Diwali Vacation.
* Second term is completed in the month of April followed by summer vacation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO CLASSES KG TO X (Session 2011)
* Number of seats available in each class will be put up on the Notice Board in last week of April 2011/ first week of May 2011.
* Prospectus and application form would be available from the School Office during second / third week of May 2011 on cash payment of Rs. 400/- from school counter.
* Entrance test would be held in last week of May 2011/ first week of June 2011 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
* Final list of the selected candidates for admission in respective classes will be put up on the Notice Board by second / third week of June 2011 after the interviews have concluded.
* New session begins on 13th June 2011.
* Books and uniform can be collected from the School once the admissions are finalized.
Note: The dates mentioned are tentative.
You will find details about Apeejay School Nerul admission 2014-15, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Affiliation No :
N N Nayyar
N N Nayyar