Assam Rifles Public School Shillong was established in the year 1985 managed by Assam Rifles. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The campus has natural, lush green surroundings with landscaped beautiful gardens and water bodies, to provide a conducive environment for the healthy growth of its students. The infrastructure of the school includes well maintained sports fields, laboratories, computer centre, library, activities room, audio-video rooms etc. Resourceful, highly qualified, well trained, experienced, highly motivated teaching faculty.
Assam Rifles Public School Shillong Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
All the admissions details will be displayed at the head office.
Document Requirement :-
• A photocopy of the child's blood group report.
• 2 passport size photographs of both the parents.
• 6 recent photographs of the child.
• A photocopy of the child's birth certificate.
• Duly filled admission form.
• Address proof of parent / Guardian.
You will find details about Assam Rifles Public School Shillong admission 2014-15, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Affiliation No :
S K Banerjee