Bharti Krishna Vidya Vihar Nagpur was established in the year 1873 and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This school cafeteria provides top quality, delicious meals. The recreational facilities of this school include an indoor Basket Ball, Badminton, Table tennis, swimming & Tennis court. The academic facilities include over classrooms, computer rooms, a library and study areas. This school provides a dedicated support team, responsive and responsible, on call around the clock, seven days a week. The faculty of this school is well experienced & is highly reputed.
Bharti Krishna Vidya Vihar Nagpur Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school Office before the end of the Registration period.
• Parents are requested to fill the forms enclosed in this booklet carefully. Incomplete or illegible Registration forms will not be accepted.
• Date of test / interview will be informed at the time of registration. The school authority reserves the right to change the date and time of the interview.
• REGISTRATION FEES IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
• Registration does not imply admission which is subject to Admission Test/Interview and also to the availability of seats.
• Age should be properly specified in the form : Request for relaxation of age will be entertained.
• Admission Formalities:
• No entrance exam for Pre-Primary (Pre-Nursery, Nursery, KG-I & KG-II)
• Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees on the dates indicated otherwise admission will stand cancelled.
• Birth Certificates in original must be submitted as a proof of age the child along with the Photostat copy of the same for admission for Pre-primary and Class -I. Transfer certificate in original and Photostat of birth certificate must be submitted for admission to class II.
• Admission card will be issued to parents only after all the admission formalities are completed.
• Your ward will not be allowed to attend class if the admission card is not produced.
• Your ward must report in complete school uniform, along with books and stationary as prescribed by the school.
• Candidates under SC/ST/OBC category must submit cast certificate.
• Admission will be liable for cancellation for non submission of Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate any other documents requested.
• Fees once paid is not refundable for any reason whatever.
• Right of Alteration /Modification : Management reserve the right to modify, alter / and or include any other terms and conditions including fee structure that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution without any prior intimation / permission.
You will find details about Bharti Krishna Vidya Vihar Nagpur admission 2013-14, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Affiliation No :
Mrs. Smt J.V. Nagalakshami Devi