Convent Of Jesus And Mary Shimla was started in the year 1864 and manage by Simla Jesus And Mary Educational Society. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and serves Co-Ed Education. The school provides needful facilities such as Safe Transportation, Laboratory, Multimedia Centre, Well stock Library, Clean Canteen and Computer Lab. The school has maintained an expertise team of professional teachers to train their students in an effective manner and also helps to explore their talent. The school also ensures the complete development of the children by encouraging them to take part in various co-curricular activities held in school such as music, dance and arts.
Convent Of Jesus And Mary Shimla Admission Procedure and Fee Structure:-
Document Requirement :-
• A photocopy of the child's blood group report.
• 2 passport size photographs of both the parents.
• 6 recent photographs of the child.
• A photocopy of the child's birth certificate.
• Duly filled admission form.
• Address proof of parent / Guardian.