Dhruv Academy is located at Akole Road, Ahmednagar. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The opportunity to shape the minds and lives of young children and providing them with means of attaining knowledge is the goal of this school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers and boasts of excellent results in the All India Secondary School Examination conducted by the C.B.S.E. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. The campus has natural, lush green surroundings with landscaped beautiful gardens and water bodies, to provide a conducive environment for the healthy growth of its students. For detailed fee structure please do get in touch with School Counsellor.
Dhruv Academy Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Residents of India including foreign nationals with a valid resident visa
• Non-resident Indians
• Foreign nationals subject to their obtaining a student visa
• The process of building a relationship between the School and the students and their parents is as simple as can be. A visit to our campus at Sangamner, having detailed discussions with the appropriate officials and an entrance test/a brief interview with a Senior faculty or the Principal as the case may be, represent the key steps.
• As a CBSE School, admissions are open all round the year.
• Admissions to class X and XII are not entertained except in exceptional circumstances.
• We welcome you to a life long association with the Dhruv family.
• For further details please feel free to contact:
You will get details on Dhruv Academy admission 2016-17, its fees structure, address and reviews. The admission forms and prospectus is available at the schools campus which covers the procedure, fees and admission dates. You can post your reviews and comments about this school in the form given below.
Affiliated Board :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Affiliation Number :
Principal Name :