Maharishi Vidya Mandir is one of the best schools in Chetpet, Chennai was established in the year 1983. The management of the school is in the hand of Registered Society. The school has selected Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) syllabus. The school has clean washrooms and corridors. The school supply top quality delicious meals which is good for health. The school has well maintained computer labs, Classrooms, Laboratory of science, chemistry & physics, Library which contained thousand of books & playground. A team of committed, diligent and devoted teachers is the strength of this school.
Maharishi Vidya Mandir Chetpet Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• While seeking fresh Admission parents school produce Transfer Certificate from the school where the child last studied, dulysignedby the competent authority. Application for Admission into LKG/UKG should be accompanied by the Original Birth Certificate.
• A Child seeking admission to Class I should have completed 5 years and 6 months of age on 31st March. The age for admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly. Relaxation in age is not permitted. Apart from that, the pupils should have learnt one more language in addition to II language for getting admission to Std. V to VIII.
• This school will admit pupils from all recognized schools Central/State on Production of T.C. duly certifed by competent officer of the Education Department. However in Std. IX & X, this school will admit only pupils from Central Schools on production of TCs.
• Candidates seeking admission to Class XI should have passed any of the following exams in the English Medium
1) All India Secondary School Examination (Std. X)
2) Matriculation Exam Of Statutory Board.
3) SSLC/ICSE Examination of any State Board of Secondary Education.
You will find details about Maharishi Vidya Mandir Chetpet admission 2015-16, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Affiliation No :
Mr. S Namasivayam