The Sheiling House School is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and it was started in the year 1958. It is affiliated to ICSE. The school has a beautiful campus with residential feature, A fully functional medical unit under the care of qualified doctor and a nurse will form an integral part of hostel, fully computerised & well equipped Library. It is a unique and innovative educational school for the children of today. Along with the quality education the faculties also provide other qualities like integrity, critical thinking and the love of knowledge. It is a unique and innovative educational school for the children of today. The school Campus offers a range of indoor and outdoor games which inculcates in children a spirit of confidence, participation and sportsmanship. The school has programmed specialized curriculum for the all-round development of the students.
Sheiling House School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Registration and Admission Procedure:-
1. Admission is open to all irrespective of class, creed and community.
2. Admission is ordinarily given to children of age 3+ to Playgroup; as on 1st April of the year of admission.
3. A child's name will not be registered for admission unless the following information is provided by the parent:-
1. The birth registration certificate in ORIGINAL should be submitted for verification. No change of date of birth will be permitted later under any circumstances.
2. The latest progress report must be submitted, if the child has been attending any recognized school.
3. After the above requirements are completed to the entire satisfaction of the Principal, the child's name will be registered for the session ON THE WAITING LIST for the class applied for by the parent on payment of Rs.500/- as registration fee.
4. The Registration fee of Rs.500/- per child is neither refundable nor transferable.
4. The registration of a child's name on the waiting list does not carry any guarantee of admission:
1. Admission from Class Playgroup to Class 9th. is subject to vacancies in that particular class.
2. Admission will be granted at the sole discretion of the school authorities.
3. The school rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school authorities. The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by the parent/guardian of all school rules as in force or as amended from time to time.
4. Before the child is accepted for admission, a Transfer Certificate from his previous school, if he has attended one, must be submitted to the school.
5. The school reserves the right to refuse admission/re-admission without assigning any reason
6. Admission to Class XI will be considered as fresh and the Principal reserves the right of admission.