St. Kabir Public School is located in Chandigarh and it was started in the year 1974. It is a co-educational, day school run by the Kabir Educational Society-Chandigarh and It is affiliated to the Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
The school has huge campus is spread over 5 acres of land, large, airy class rooms which have the latest scratch-proof, fire resistant ceramic steel board, eparate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
St. Kabir Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. All admissions including mid session admissions are subject to a vacancy and the child’s performance in the Entrance test. (not applicable to Pre-Nursery admissions)
2. Admission to Pre-Nursery is on the basis of an interaction between parents and school. This interaction is arranged to gauge, whether parents are in agreement with the school’s philosophy on education or not.
* Age-Eligibility Criteria for the session 2011-2012.
Class Cut Off Age
Pre-Nursery 3 years to 3 years 6 months as on 31st March 2011. Born between 1st October 2007 and 31st March 2008 inclusive.
Nursery 3 years 6 months to 4 years 6 months on 31st March 2011.
K.G. 4 years 6 months to 5 years 6 months as on 31st March 2011.
It is important for children, seeking admission to these classes, to meet the age eligibility criteria fixed by the school for this session. There will be no relaxation of the age criterion.
Admission Procedure for Pre-Nursery
* Notice for admission, with the following details, will also be put up on the school notice board on 18th Oct., 2010.
* Registration forms will be available at the School Fee Counter from 8.11.2010 (Monday) to 13.11.2010 (Saturday) between 9:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. Forms must be filled and submitted on the same day.
Requirements for Registration
1. Registration Fee of Rs.300/- which is non-refundable.
2. Original Birth Certificate and a photocopy. Affidavit will not be accepted in lieu of the Birth certificate.
3. One recent passport size photograph.
* The registration form will be rejected in case of incomplete or incorrect information.
* Submission of Registration form is not a guarantee of admission.
* On registering, you will be issued a meeting slip. The date and time for interaction will be given on the meeting slip.
* Issuing of the meeting slip is not a guarantee for admission.
* Both parents and child are required to be present at the time of interaction. You are requested to bring your child’s favorite toy.
* Brothers/sisters of students already studying in the school, must also follow the procedure given above.
* The list of names of students, who will be admitted to Pre-Nursery, (session 2011-2012) shall be put up on the school notice board.
Admission Procedure for classes Nursery to IX
* For Admission to Classes Nursery - X (subject to a vacancy), parents are requested to read the notice which will be displayed on 23rd March, 2011.
* Students seeking admission to classes VII - VIII have to take written tests in English, Hindi and Mathematics. Students appearing for the entrance test to Class IX and X will be tested in Science also. Admission to these classes is strictly on merit.
You will find details about St Kabir Public School admission 2014-15, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Affiliation No :