Tagore Public School is value based educational services established and managed by Tagore Vidhya Bhawan Socy Jaipur in an Endeavour to deliver accessible and quality education. The school was started in the year 1981. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The academic facilities include over classrooms, computer rooms, Science labs, a library and study areas. This school cafeteria provides top quality, delicious meals. The faculty members are encouraged to update their skills and knowledge on a regular basis. The school has clean toilets which are regularly maintained.
Tagore Public School Shastri Nagar Road Admission Procedure and Fee structure:-
• Admissions are granted to all irrespective of sex, caste, creed or social status, if there is a vacancy in a particular class. Admission of a child to the school means complete acceptance of all the school rules in force and all amendments thereof.
• Prospectus containing Registration Form / Provisional Admission Form may be collected from the office or downloaded from the website (www.tpsshastrinagar.com) from the first week of January for the session starting from April of that year. The non-refundable registration fee along with the form must be submitted before the date given for Admission Test.
• Parents /Guardians are required to bring the candidates on the specified date and time given for the Admission Test to avoid any disappointment. Registration or Appearance in the test does not, in any way, guarantee admission. Admission is granted on the basis of the performance or merit only.
• Birth Certificate provided by the local Government body and a photograph of the candidate have to be attached with the Registration Form, whereas in case of admission in higher classes (2nd onwards) Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by District Education Officer, Mark Sheet of the previous class and a photograph must be attached with the Admission Form issued by the Principal/ Admission In-charge after the admission test.
• The particulars of the candidate as recorded in the T.C. and Mark Sheet should tally with the same entered in the Registration Form and Admission Form and will be considered final. No request for the change of name, date of birth etc. will be entertained.
• After admission is granted, the Parents / Guardians require to deposit the amount of fee within five days of admission declaration, and to equip their wards with all study materials and uniforms available in the school book store and dress counter only to avoid any inconvenience.
You will find details about Tagore Public School Shastri Nagar Road admission 2015-16, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Affiliation No :
Tagore Vidhya Bhawan Socy Jaipur
Mr. Mrs Jayanti Sen