Wisdom World School is located in Pune, Maharashtra and it is one of the prestigious school in Maharashtra. The school has a committed and highly qualified teaching faculty which provide quality education to the students. The school has a beautiful campus with residential feature, A fully functional medical unit under the care of qualified doctor and a nurse will form an integral part of hostel, fully computerised & well equipped Library. The school library has a wide collection of general and reference books. The school has programmed specialized curriculum for the all-round development of the students. The school Campus offers a range of indoor and outdoor games which inculcates in children a spirit of confidence, participation and sportsmanship.
Wisdom World School Admission procedure and Admission Fee:-
Age Criteria:- Children are accepted in the Pre-Nursery from the age of two and a half and a corresponding scale of age is fixed for the corresponding standards.
1. Children are accepted in the Pre-Nursery from the age of two and a half and a corresponding scale of age is fixed for the corresponding standards.
2. Application forms for admission to Pre-Nursery to Std. VII are available online.
3. Application forms for admission to Pre-Nursery to Std. VII are available online. Admission forms for classes Pre-Nursery to VII for the academic year 2011-2012 will be available online from December, 2010.
4. Applications will be scrutinized and parents will be informed of the decision via mail.
5. No child will be admitted to any class without a copy of the Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
6. SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
7. Admissions are made against vacancies that may arise at the end of the academic year.
8. The latest School report must be submitted along with the Application Form. If the child’s Report is very good and she/he is from an ICSE School we may not put him/her through an entrance test.
9. Pupils who join the School in Std. 1 and above should submit a Transfer Certificate from the previous School.
10. Admissions will be given after an interview process. Admissions to the higher classes will be given on the basis of the past report card and an interaction with the parents and the child.