Cosmos Castle International School Ahmedabad was established in the year 2006 by Ramadulari Dhamsiram Chandravali Charitable Trust. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Currently the school offer basic facilities like well stock Library, Comfortable Classroom and Computer Lab. The school has a team of qualified teachers and caretakers who have a passion for children and are appropriately trained and educated in the field of child development and classroom management. Indoor sports such as table tennis, carom and outdoor sports such as cricket are also provided by the school.
Cosmos Castle International School Ahmedabad Admission Procedure and Fee Structure:-
• Admission to CCIS is permitted throughout the academic year based on the availability of seats. However, parents and guardians are encouraged to enroll their wards no later than March for the academic year beginning in Aril.
• Parents/Guardians seeking admission should register their applications by completing the official Application for Admission form and submitting it with all relevant documents, 2 color passport photographs and 2 stamp-sized photographs for the identity card.
• True copy of Birth Certificate
• Original Transfer Certificate
• Applicants will be interviewed and an admission test conducted prior to admission. Minimum age requirements apply.
• Transfer students must provide official transfer certificates duly counter-signed by education officer of that state.