The International School of Hyderabad is one of the prestigious school in India and it came into existence in 1982. The school provide quality education to each and every student.
The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving. The school provide counseling cell with a psychologist and a counselor. The school provides with colorful and interesting books that makes learning easy and enjoyable for the students. The school Campus offers a range of indoor and outdoor games which inculcates in children a spirit of confidence, participation and sportsmanship. It is accredited by two foreign accreditation agencies: the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Council of International Schools (CIS). The school has a well qualified, experienced and dedicated team of staff members.
The International School of Hyderabad - ISH Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission to ISH requires that students attain the minimum age requirements as stated below. Chronological age is calculated from the date of birth.
ISH also considers successful completion of the previous grade (or its academic equivalent), generally corresponding to the following minimum ages:
Early Childhood Programme
Reception: Three years old by 31 August.
Kindergarten I: Four years old by 31 August.
Kindergarten II: Five years old by 31 August.
Grade 1: Six years old by 31 August.
Grade 2: Seven years old by 31 August.
Grade 3: Eight years old by 31 August.
Grade 4: Nine years old by 31 August.
Grade 5: Ten years old by 31 August.
Grade 6: Eleven years old by 31 August.
Grade 7: Twelve years old by 31 August.
Grade 8: Thirteen years old by 31 August.
High School IGCSE Programme
Grade 9: Fourteen years old by 31 August.
Grade 10: Fifteen years old by 31 August.
IB Diploma Programme
Grade 11: Sixteen years old by 31 August.
Grade 12: Seventeen years old by 31 August.
Further to the above, the following criteria apply:
* Students who are more than one year older or younger than the expected age for a grade level will not normally be considered for admission into that grade level.
* An acceptable score on a recognized achievement test or a similar test report from the previous schools devised by ISH which reflects the current ISH program.
* A previous record free from behavioural or disciplinary problems. Students expelled from another school within the past two (2) years will only be considered for admission for a probationary period decided by the Principal.
* For a student who is borderline on one or more of the above points, the Principal may, following an interview and investigation, admit the student on a probationary basis. The Principal will be the final authority on all matters of admission, including the interpretation of the above requirements.
* A student who has received schooling equivalent to the highest grade offered at ISH from another educational institution is not eligible for admission to ISH. However, a student who is currently enrolled at ISH may attend for a 13th year if necessary to complete graduation requirements.
You will get details on The International School of Hyderabad ISH admission 2016-17, its fees structure, address and reviews. The admission forms and prospectus is available at the schools campus which covers the procedure, fees and admission dates. You can post your reviews and comments about this school in the form given below.
Affiliated Board :
Affiliation Number :
Principal Name :